If you’re planning a trip to Peterborough, consider putting the cherry on top by choosing to hire a campervan from Campanda. Whether you’re visiting family in Peterborough or simply taking a trip to see the beautiful countryside or heritage attractions the city has to offer, Campanda has a campervan that can help enhance your holiday and add some extra comfort and luxury to your experience. For more information on the campervans for hire we offer at Campanda, or to learn more about our motorhome hire process works, contact Campanda today. Our dedication is to your happiness and our goal is to enhance your upcoming trip as much as possible. Give us a call to learn more.
What to do in Peterborough
Once you’ve decided on campervan hire in Peterborough, a whole new itinerary will open up to you. From nature reserves, quaint villages, seasonal events, boat trips and cathedrals to farms and country centres, Peterborough is an embarrassment of riches for the eager traveller. To ensure that you’re not missing anything this unique are has to offer, be sure to check out the following attractions:
- Heritage attractions. There are dozens of heritage attractions within the Peterborough city limits. From the Burghley House to the John Clare Cottage or the Sacrewell Farm, families, individuals, and friends alike can enjoy viewing these historic sites and learning something about the heritage and history of the Peterborough area.
- Cathedrals. Peterborough offers dozens of beautiful and ornate cathedrals for tours and exhibits. Visit the Normal Cathedral and take a walk around the beautifully manicured grounds or enjoy a tour of the cathedral’s majestic and ornate architecture.
- Sports. Visit the Peterborough Arena for a selection of exciting sports events and other live events.
- Shopping. For shopping in Peterborough, head to Queensgate, Peterborough Garden Park, or any of the unique, independents stores in the city Market centre. Perfect for picking up something special for yourself or a friend, these unique shopping districts are perfect for the fashion or art buff in the group.
- Theatres. Head to the Key Theatre or the Cresset Theatre for ballet, concerts, or drama, and enjoy dinner out afterward at one of the many local restaurants.
Regardless of what you’re hoping to find in Peterborough, these unique local attractions are sure to offer something of interest. From art galleries to museums, cathedrals, and shopping centres, there’s something for everyone in Peterborough. Plus, when you secure campervan hire in Peterborough, you’re guaranteed to see virtually every attraction the city has from the comfort and security of your home-away-from-home. Contact Campanda today to learn more about our campervans for hire or to find out which campervan our experts believe would be ideal for your upcoming Peterborough holiday.
How to Choose Campervan Hire in Peterborough
Alternately, you can choose to answer a few simple questions about your trip that can help you understand which campervan hire in Peterborough is right for you:
- How many people will be going to Peterborough with you? If you’re traveling with a small group, it might be easiest to opt for one of our smaller and more compact campervans. In addition to offering enough room for your party without being too huge and unwieldy, these smaller campervans can help you save money on fuel and stay within your trip budget.
- How long will your trip to Peterborough last? How long you’re planning on being gone for will have a large impact on which campervan you should hire. Campervan hire in Peterborough is largely based upon the unique needs of your trip, and longer trips generally require larger campervans and more amenities. If you’re in this camp, contact our support staff for more information about which campervans perform well on extended trips.
- What will you be using your campervan for? If you’re planning on using your campervan hire in Peterborough as a place to sleep only, you’ll have a different set of requirements than someone who is planning on using the campervan to entertain guests, cook, and use as a home base during a Peterborough holiday. With this in mind, it’s important to think about how, specifically, you plan to use the campervan before you head out on your trip.
- What do you require in terms of extras? If you’re interested in extras, it’s wise to consider which ones are most appealing to you before you leave. At Campanda, our campervan hire in Peterborough selection includes campervans that feature extras like bike racks, tow bars, air conditioning, and even pet-friendly cabs. If you’re interested in any of these extras, it’s wise to compile a list before you set out to secure campervan hire in Peterborough.
Regardless of how you intend to use your campervan or which available extras you’re looking for from a campervan, Campanda has something to suit your needs. From simple, small vans designed to accommodate a couple or a single traveller to more elaborate, integrated models that are perfect for use in celebrating special events, our campervan selection is expansive enough to contain a little bit of something for everyone. Give us a call today to learn more about the campervans we offer tor to talk to one of our support staff about how campervan hire in Peterborough works with our friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable company. Make your holiday in Peterborough better in one of our campervans!