It can be difficult to find a reliable vehicle in which to spend a few weeks on the road, but there are many campervan hire New Zealand offers, some really attractive and offered by reliable providers such as Campanda. With years of experience in 32 countries across the globe, 25,000 vehicles accessible from over 816 different pick-up places and impeccable customer assistance, you can be sure to receive quality services at the right price.
Why Hire a Campervan?
Many tourists and industry specialists recommend various campervan hire New Zealand solutions for vacations and sightseeing as inexpensive and flexible. The best idea is to travel from the Northern to the Southern Island, as the country is relatively narrow, so a looping itinerary would not make much sense.
New Zealand vacations should be planned freely, without the burden of hotel bookings, crowded tent campgrounds and space concerns. Why carry around luggage in public transport and still be unable to take with you all the things you need, or fill up your car with luggage and realize on the way back that you no longer have room for interesting souvenirs and gifts. A decent motorhome hire will address all these concerns and offer multiple other useful features for the road.
The biggest advantage is, obviously, convenience. Most vehicles are equipped with multiple facilities for the busy traveller, including kitchenettes to ensure you will not need to pack too much home-cooked food that might go bad, bathrooms to maintain one's hygiene, air conditioning, satellite TV and many other features.
Without the need to stop and spend money for amenities such as showers, bathrooms, kitchens and any other inconvenient breaks, your campervan hire New Zealand vacation will be an efficient, straight sequence of adventures.
Saving money for and during the trip is always desirable. It can be quite stressful, both mentally and financially, to perform repairs or costly and time-consuming check-ups on your home vehicle, especially around the holidays.
Motorhome rentals usually see regular maintenance and are kept in the best conditions, so you can be sure that your road trip will go as smoothly as possible. The best part is that the vehicle maintenance costs will not impact your budget, so you can spend your money on other things that matter to you!
A Lifetime Journey through the Islands – The Best Campervan Hire New Zealand Itinerary
Even if you do not plan on visiting the whole country and your rental campervan gives you the freedom to change destination or routes as you please, it is still good to have an idea of what the best places to visit are and what experiences you can enjoy.
- Queenstown is mostly known as a resort town and for its enchanting surroundings. You may have heard that The Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed in this mountainous region. The area is recommended for bungee jumping, hiking and skiing. For those who want to take a closer look at the deep blue waters, there are also locations that offer kayaking, jet-boating and rafting services.
- These services are also available in the spectacular city of Auckland, but what will truly make your campervan hire New Zealand holiday worthwhile is a visit to the Sky Tower. Besides being the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere that features a Sky Jump and Sky Walk, at the top of it you will find a revolving restaurant, taking you on a 360-degree visual tour of Auckland sights.
- Taupo is another city that has adrenaline-based attractions such as bungee jumping and skydiving, but what sets it apart from the rest is the Orakei Korako geothermal park. Explorers will have a wonderful time checking out the caves, geysers and boiling mud pools in the area. Photographers will also appreciate the picturesque Huka Falls and volcanic mountains, or will perhaps choose to go horse riding, mountain biking, and even choose a scenic flight for a better view. Every day of your campervan hire New Zealand adventure in the area is sure to be memorable.
- For those who just want to sit back and relax, Blenheim is your destination. It is an agricultural town fit for wine lovers. Visit the various restaurants in the area and serve from the delicious vineyard selections, or take a trip down to the beautiful Waipahihi Botanical Gardens for the local flora and fauna. Caution is required if you decide to enter the gardens with your motorhome vehicle, as some of the over-hanging trees may make the access of taller models a little difficult.
- Rotorua city from the Northern Island is also a great place to relax in. You can soak in the therapeutic mud pools or visit the ruins of Te Wairoa, “The Buried Village,” which was an old Maori and European settlement destroyed by the Mount Tarawera eruption in the 19th century. The surrounding flora now grows on the roofs of the abandoned houses, creating an interesting natural effect.
New Zealand has many more interesting sights, too many to list at once, but if hire a campervan, you can visit them all at your own pace and enjoy an awesome adventure in the Kiwi nation. You just have to find the right campervan for your needs, at the best price available, and plan your trip carefully.
If you are worried about choice variety, few companies in the world can beat our offer. If you are thinking about rental prices, we guarantee the lowest. If planning is what worries you, our staff can help you with information, advice and arrangements.
All you need to do in order to make sure that you will enjoy an unforgettable vacation is to contact us and give us more details about what you have in mind. We will find the best campervans for hire in your region and help you rent the best one for you, for the desired period, at the best price on the market. Just give us a chance and we will turn your vacation dream into reality!