If you’re one of the many people who have been dreaming about seeing Leicester, you’re probably wondering how to pull your trip off without breaking the bank on expenses like hotel rooms, dining out, attractions, and various other accommodations. While driving your family car on a big trip may seem like the least expensive way to see Leicester, the fact of the matter is that this option often costs more than choosing to hire a campervan. Because a personal car doesn’t have a kitchen or sleeping accommodations, you’re forced to stay in expensive hotel rooms and purchase meals along the way throughout your holiday. This increases your travel expenses hugely and makes it more difficult for you to budget to see the attractions and features of Leicester you’re truly interested in. Plus, personal cars break down often and may well leave you stranded on the side of the road. Luckily, you can make your trip safer, more affordable, and more exciting by choosing to hire a campervan from Campanda.
At Campanda, we offer 25,000 campervans for hire and are the leading source of motorhome hire in and around the Leicester area. So whether you’re traveling to the city to visit the National Space Centre or simply to shop at the world-famous Leicester Market, Campanda can help you get set up in a quality, secure, safe campervan hire in Leicester that can help you see the entire city in style and comfort.
Campervan Hire in Leicester: The Process
When you secure campervan hire in Leicester, there are many different ways to go about it. The first step is to decide which of our campervans you’re actually interested in. Because we have thousands of vehicles available, the easiest way to do this is generally to use our website to narrow your choices according to criteria like sleeping space, transmission type, features, amenities, and make or model of campervan. If you don’t feel comfortable navigating our selection on your own, simply contact our staff for more details on the specifics of each campervan we offer as well as information about how and why a particular make and model would be good for your trip. Once you’ve decided which campervan you like, it’s time to actually initiate your campervan hire in Leicester. Our friendly support staff will help you through every step of the rental process so that you can get off to your big holiday without much stress or concern about whether or not your campervan hire in Leicester is going to pull through. Once you’ve rented your campervan and you head out on the road, rest assured that Campanda’s staff will still be here for you if you have any questions or concerns about your campervan or holiday while in transit. Our goal is to support you – from the time that you pick your campervan up to the time that you drop it off again.
What to do in Leicester
Campervan hire in Leicester allows you to explore the area thoroughly, and there’s plenty to do and see. Known for its proximity to the River Soar and the National Forest, Leicester boasts dozens of cultural and artistic attractions. By far one of the main reasons that people visit the area is to view the burial site of King Richard III, but other popular attractions include the following:
- Bradgate park. Perfect for people who want to get in touch with nature, Bradgate Park is a fantastic place for a beautiful walk with plenty of wildlife sightings along the way.
- Bosworth Battlefield. For the history buffs in your travel party, Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre and Country Park is a great place to spend the afternoon. The scene of the epic battle between Richard III and Henry VII for the crown, the battlefield is the place where Richard III was killed and remains one of the most important historical sights in all of England. Take a tour of the battlefield or enjoy one of the many interactive exhibits or educational classes there.
- New Walk Museum and Art Gallery. For the traveller who wants to get his or her art fix while in Leicester, the New Walk Museum is the place to be. Featuring rotating exhibits throughout the year, the museum is a family friendly attraction that’s perfect for every member of your party.
- The Curve Theatre. Named such for its distinctive curved face, the Curve Theatre is an iconic Leicester attraction that every visitor needs to see. Home to dozens of famous productions, such as Peter Pan – The Musical, The South of Music, Oliver! and Mary Poppins UK Tour, the Curve is a great place to catch some live theatre and take in some of the history and culture of Leicester as a whole.
- The National Space Centre. One of the foremost space centres in the world, the National Space Centre feature exhibits such as the Soyuz Spacecraft and an assortment of six galleries featuring astronomy and cosmology-related exhibits. Visitors can also enjoy the on-site planetarium and fun events such as National “Star Wars Day” at the museum.
Regardless of what you hope to experience in Leicester, Campanda is the perfect company to help you get there. From helping you decide which of our 25,000 campervans is the right one for you to assisting you with the rental process, Campanda is here for you every step of the way. You’ll enjoy your holiday in Leicester when you hire a motorhome that features ample space, comfortable sleeping accommodations, plenty of room for all of your gear, luggage, and souvenirs, and many of the comforts of home – including kitchens, bathrooms, televisions, and even DVD players.
When you need campervan hire in Leicester, contact Campanda. We’re dedicated to your happiness and we’re here to make your holiday seamless and exciting for you! Contact us today to learn more about our selection and to gain an idea of how Campanda can help you make your upcoming trip to Leicester truly unforgettable.