When it comes time to embark on your trip of a lifetime from Inverness, you’ll need a reliable vehicle to help you make the journey. Unfortunately, too many personal cars are riddled with complicated mechanical issues or other problems that make them unreliable and, sometimes, unsafe. This leads to a stressful trip and a great deal of money in added expenses and hassle. Even if your personal vehicle is safe and sound, you’ve got to contend with the fact that it’s probably not large enough to accommodate all of the people you want to travel with comfortably and easily. In situations like these, people wind up feeling stressed and crammed, and it’s even possible for luggage to get broken, smashed, and crushed as everyone tries to cram their belonging’s into a small car’s storage space. Thankfully, there’s a solution: campervan hire in Inverness.
When you hire a campervan to take you on your upcoming trip, you avoid the pitfalls of the too-small family car and create a safe and comfortable space in which all travellers involved on the trip can have fun. At Campanda, we offer a selection of 25,000 campervans to choose from and we’re always ready to help you sort through our selection and choose the perfect campervan for you.
How Campervan Hire in Inverness can Save You Money
Traveling is expensive enough, and this is especially true if you’re trying to plan your entire trip around expensive and scarce hotel accommodations. In addition to costing an arm and a leg, this kind of trip planning also places some severe limitations on where you can travel and for how long. When secure campervans for hire, however, these concerns are no longer. Here are a few of the ways that campervan hire in Inverness can save you money during your travels.
- Campervans eliminate the need for hotel rooms. When you secure campervan hire in Inverness, you relieve yourself of the need to rent costly, dirty, and strange hotel rooms. Because campervans come complete with all needed sleeping accommodations, they’re cleaner, less expensive, and more comfortable than most hotel rooms you would find on the road. Plus, you don’t have to move into and out of them on a daily basis.
- Campervans provide flexibility for your trip. When you’re staying in hotel rooms, you need to plan your trip carefully to accommodate each night’s sleeping location. With a campervan, however, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Campervans allow you to spend the night virtually wherever you please, so you can travel further, take unexpected turns, explore random locations, and enjoy a freer and more unfettered trip.
- Campervans cut down on repair costs. If you chose to drive your personal car on a long road trip, you would have to perform routine maintenance before you left and ensure that you fixed any mechanical problems that would pop up while you were on the road. When you secure campervan hire in Inverness, though, you don’t have to worry about making repairs to the motorhome you’ve rented because we handle all of that for you. When you hire a campervan with us, you can drive off the lot being sure that it is in good repair and is safe for your trip.
While many people mistakenly believe that hiring a campervan is more expensive than the alternative of driving a personal car, the fact of the matter is that hiring a campervan is often less expensive than driving a personal vehicle. Between factors like repair costs, hotel accommodations, and flexibility, a campervan is the obvious choice for travellers who want to take long trips in comfort and luxury.
What’s the Best Campervan Model for You?
When it comes time to choose the campervan you’ll take on your upcoming trip, you have many options. Between or caravans, vans, integrated models and semi-integrated models, there are dozens of options and configurations to choose from. The decision about which van to rent, however, comes down to your personal preferences and needs. Ask yourself the following questions in order to determine which model might be best for you:
- How many people are going on the trip? If you have a large group, you’ll likely be better off opting for one of our larger models, such an integrated or Cabover model. These campervans are large enough to accommodate large groups in comfort and ease.
- Where do you intend to camp? If you’re looking to camp in established campervan sites with hook-ups and the works, you’ll enjoy a semi-integrated, integrated, or van model. If you want to camp in rugged campsites, however, you may appreciate a caravan, which is more manoeuvrable and flexible than some of the larger campervan models.
- How long will you be gone? When it comes time to choose your campervan, one of the biggest things to think about is how long you’ll be gone for. If you’re only taking a short trip with one or two other people, a smaller model like a van may be ideal. If you’re embarking on a long excursion and need space to spread out, however, you’ll find that you enjoy a larger model, such as one of our Cabover or integrated campervans. These models offer ample room for travellers, comfortable sleeping accommodations, and all the luggage you may need to make your trip perfect. Campervan hire in Inverness has never been more comfortable!
If you’ve asked yourself these questions and you still have some concerns about campervan rental, contact the professionals at Campanda. We’ll help you decide which campervan is right for you.
The next time you need campervan hire in Inverness, contact the professionals at Campanda! We’re happy to help you determine which campervan is best for you and help you organize the details of your trip – from start to finish. Don’t compromise your upcoming holiday with a sub-par campervan – contact us and let us make your trip one for the books.