When it comes to campervan hire in Derby, you can’t go wrong with choosing Campanda. From our 25,000 campervans for hire to our supportive staff that will help you through the entire motorhome hire process, there are many reasons to hire a campervan from Campanda. Contact us today to learn more about our campervans for hire and to begin the rental process today!
What to do in Derby
Derby is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the UK and it’s the perfect place for your big holiday. Whether you’re there to take in the history of the area, enjoy the Peak District or take advantage of Derby’s many activities like hiking, biking, or shopping, there are dozens of things to do in this beautiful area. When you secure campervan hire in Derby, you enhance your trip and give yourself more time, energy, and leisure to see what the city has to offer. Here are a few of the top attractions in and around Derby:
- Museums. Derby has dozens of fantastic and exciting museums to choose from. Travellers are especially likely to love the Derby Museum and Art Gallery, which features the world’s largest collection of Joseph Wright paintings.
- Cathedrals. Derby is home to some of the most beautiful cathedrals in the country and visitors to the area shouldn’t leave without visiting the Derby Cathedral. Boasting one of the largest church towers in the entire country, this cathedral is known for its architecture, beauty, and history.
- Shopping. To find some unique gifts, head to the Cathedral Quarter. Featuring dozens of independent shops, delicious cafes, beautiful restaurants, and unique bars, this is the cultural hub of Derby and one that no traveller should miss during a trip to the city.
- Culture. To catch a live show, head to the Derby QUAD & Cinema or the Derby Guildhall Theatre. Featuring a wide assortment of live performances throughout the year, these theatres are perfect for any visitor to Derby.
- Haunted places. With so much history in Derby, it’s inevitable that there will be Ghost Walks to choose from. Take in some spooky stories on the Cathedral Quarter Ghost Walk, which starts at The Bell land winds throughout the city.
Campervan Extras and Amenities
- Pet friendly rentals. If you have a pet you’d like to bring on your upcoming holiday, look into our pet-friendly rentals. Perfect for ensuring the family animal isn’t left behind, our pet friendly rentals make campervan hire in Derby more fun!
- Satellite navigation. To ensure that you stay on track and always get where you’re going, look for a campervan with included satellite navigation. Ideal for all types of travellers, our satellite navigation is one of our most popular and best-selling features.
- Bike racks. Derby is one of the largest cycling cities in all of the UK, and with the indoor cycle track at Derby arena, you’ll want to make sure that you bring your bicycles to the city. Choose a campervan with included bike racks to make it easier to do just this.
- Tow bars. If you’d like to bring your personal car to Derby, as well, look for a campervan that features a strong and solid tow bar. Perfect for allowing yourself more flexibility and freedom on your upcoming Derby trip, a tow bar is the perfect way to create a trip you’ll never forget.
- Air conditioning. Derby is warm during the summer months, so it’s wise to find a campervan that offers air conditioning in the cab. Ideal for keeping you cool, this handy campervan extra can help you soldier on and enjoy Derby, even when the weather outside is a bit sweaty.
From pet friendly campervans to campervans with bike racks and tow bars, we have it all at Campanda. Contact us today to learn more about our extras and to secure your campervan now!
Why Choose Campanda?
Choosing to hire a campervan is a large decision and there are several things to consider when you find a campervan hire company. For one, the company needs to be reputable enough to have a demonstrable track record of success. This helps you rely on their expertise and demonstrates, clearly, that they’re truly capable of the things they advertise. Secondly, the campervan hire company you choose needs to have a large enough selection and a capable enough support staff to guide you through your campervan hire choices and ensure that you get a campervan that truly matches the purpose and goals of your trip. Finally, the campervan hire company needs to offer affordable rates and support staff who will help you stay on-budget with your campervan hire. At Campanda, we offer all of this and more.
Regardless of whether you’re looking for a campervan to take your entire family to Derby in, or a simple van in which to take a quick spin of the city, Campanda has something for you. Our dedication to our customers sets us apart from the competition and we’re always ready to go the extra distance for you. From taking the time to answer your questions to ensuring that you have exactly what you need at all times, Campanda is here. Contact us today to learn more about our wide selection of campervans!